UnamedMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnamedMS Forums

Discuss About the Game and server here!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UMSAdmin
Admin
UMSAdmin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:13 pm

UnamedMS is looking for GMs!!!

Please agree to these rules before you apply:

1.No hacking
2.no notice spamming
3.no summoning too many mobs at once.(3 boss mobs at max)(100 normal mobs at max)
4.No abusing powers
5.no banning wrongfully
6.Help people who are stuck
7.Have fun!!

Post here with these informaition:

1.Your chacracter name
2.where u live(juz the country)
3.When can u be active.
4.what will u do most when u are a gm
5.Why i should pick you as a gm.

There Are 0 more gm slots(3 reserved for my friends which is excluded from this count).

Last edited by UMSAdmin on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unamedms.board-directory.net
Kelvin972

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:46 am

Question: What version of Maple Story is this server compatible to?

1.Your chacracter name
Dont have one yet, but i've tried lots of private servers, gotten at least lv 70+ on each, lv 41 Sin on MS Global (VietRyuu) and Lv51 Cleric (Kelvin972)

United States

3.When can u be active.
1~2 Hrs during Weekdays after school, 4Hrs+ During Weekends 10am-12pm + 4:30pm-8:00pm

Help make the server better by coming up with ideas to improve it, help run events, and find and ban hackers.

Because im realy creative, when it comes to coming up with events. I've played lots of many other MMOs aside from playing Maple Story and its private servers. I am usually non judgemental and try to keep everything fair. I dont ban people for no reason when and if i have the power too. I can help advertise the server, i can make videos for youtube, invite friends and tell the people on maple global about this server, and well...thats basically it. I've also had previous experiences of being a leader and getting along with poeple. Been guild leader of many guilds on ms, and other MMOs.
Back to top Go down
UMSAdmin
Admin
UMSAdmin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:52 am

Kelvin972 wrote:
Question: What version of Maple Story is this server compatible to?

1.Your chacracter name
Dont have one yet, but i've tried lots of private servers, gotten at least lv 70+ on each, lv 41 Sin on MS Global (VietRyuu) and Lv51 Cleric (Kelvin972)

United States

3.When can u be active.
1~2 Hrs during Weekdays after school, 4Hrs+ During Weekends 10am-12pm + 4:30pm-8:00pm

Help make the server better by coming up with ideas to improve it, help run events, and find and ban hackers.

Because im realy creative, when it comes to coming up with events. I've played lots of many other MMOs aside from playing Maple Story and its private servers. I am usually non judgemental and try to keep everything fair. I dont ban people for no reason when and if i have the power too. I can help advertise the server, i can make videos for youtube, invite friends and tell the people on maple global about this server, and well...thats basically it. I've also had previous experiences of being a leader and getting along with poeple. Been guild leader of many guilds on ms, and other MMOs.

Very Interesting.Btw this server is running on maple global v55 and this server is running in singapore if u still dont mind then maybe i can add you in.
Back to top Go down
https://unamedms.board-directory.net
Kelvin972

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Dang it, lol just looked at the timezone and realised only time i can get on is real early in the morning. Which is already hard enough on weekends, but weekdays = never X_X. You sure you can't make it long than 4 hrs? Razz

And v55 works with me o.o
Back to top Go down
Kelvin972

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 am

If you dont want to lkeave your computer on and make it over hear, just look for one of those server hosters. And again, the only problem would just be finding more GMs/Staff. I could help you with that and advertising as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnamedMS Forums :: UnamedMS discussion-
Jump to: