UnamedMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnamedMS Forums

Discuss About the Game and server here!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unamed MS Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelvin972

Unamed MS Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Unamed MS Ideas   Unamed MS Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

For the guild website, add a forum on there, or a link back to this forum Razz
On download, add the v55 of maple story link on there as well, not everyone when first joining knows exactly what they need or where to find it.
And as for hosting with your ip, i'll try to find that out as well as the registration.

If you trust me enough, maybe i could have user and pass of the freewebs website? i could help you guys edit and make it look good. But you might wnt to try and rent an actual domain instead of using freewebs once the game gets around ... at least 50 members. If your one of those people that dont want to waste money on a game than just look for those servey websites, fill out some surveys, get the money and buy/rent a doamin.

here is a website that does that;
http://www.domainlagoon.com/
And no, there is no refferal links or anything, Im just giving you an option as to where to get a better website. No benefits for me Smile
Back to top Go down
sayianpaul

Unamed MS Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unamed MS Ideas   Unamed MS Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:26 am

Kelvin972 wrote:
For the guild website, add a forum on there, or a link back to this forum Razz
On download, add the v55 of maple story link on there as well, not everyone when first joining knows exactly what they need or where to find it.
And as for hosting with your ip, i'll try to find that out as well as the registration.

If you trust me enough, maybe i could have user and pass of the freewebs website? i could help you guys edit and make it look good. But you might wnt to try and rent an actual domain instead of using freewebs once the game gets around ... at least 50 members. If your one of those people that dont want to waste money on a game than just look for those servey websites, fill out some surveys, get the money and buy/rent a doamin.

here is a website that does that;
http://www.domainlagoon.com/
And no, there is no refferal links or anything, Im just giving you an option as to where to get a better website. No benefits for me Smile

we dont do...er surveys...ill ask ryan if hes not lazy but thx for the great idea Smile (p.s. ryan doesnt have pay pal so yea...)
Back to top Go down
Kelvin972

Unamed MS Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unamed MS Ideas   Unamed MS Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:18 am

He could always just make on, i dont think you need a card or banmk account to recieve money or anything. And I also believe that on that website, it just gives you the domain. No paypal or anythign required, just the pts.

But yeah, it does get boring and requires some time.
Back to top Go down
sayianpaul

Unamed MS Ideas Empty
PostSubject: lol   Unamed MS Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:31 am

ok we'll try and do that but yea...most likely ryan will get bored and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unamed MS Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unamed MS Ideas   Unamed MS Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unamed MS Ideas
Page 1 of 1